Saturday, May 31, 2014

Hello friends around the world!
Just wanted to drop in briefly today to inform those of you who don't already know, that I'm on Facebook and Instagram!
As you know, Jet Lag and Jewels is my way to share information, insights and photos of the things I love, the places I go and the truly unique and creative things and people I discover along the way! I deeply love blogging about these things and am filled with absolute excitement every time I sit down to write a new post! 
Since my days are packed with meeting new people and discovering the many talents and artisans in the Italian community, as well as working on my own artwork at the Academy of Fine Arts, collaborating with fellow artists and designers, and traveling to Paris and New York to be part of other creative projects and events, I am usually able to put up a new post only about once a week. To stay connected throughout the rest of the week and know in real time what I'm up to, where I am and what I'm thinking about you can follow me on Facebook at: 
and on Instagram at:
I truly love sharing my passions with all of you and I'm always thrilled when I get e-mails from you with feedback about what I write! (Those e-mails and messages really make my day!) It's important for me to know what you enjoy and I would also really love to know if you have any requests or suggestions about what you want to see on the blog. 
Friends in Italy, France, Japan and Spain, are you curious about a certain restaurant or museum in New York? - Go ahead and ask me! Friends in America, Germany and Mexico, do you want to know something specific about Italian art, food or what it's like to attend the Accademia di Belle Arti? - Ask me! Friends in Serbia, Africa, Canada and Australia have you been wondering about a certain shop in Paris or what it's like to spend a day walking in the Jardin des Tuileries? - Ask me!
I am so happy to be connected to all of you and it would fill me with even more joy to know what your interests are and how I can make your day just a little bit brighter by posting information and photos of the things you're curious about!
So please feel free to speak up and I will do my best to fulfill your requests!
You can contact me with a private message on Facebook or by e-mail at: va.strickland@yahoo.com

Hope you're having a great weekend!

xx,
Victoria ;)


. . . . . . . . . . 

Salve amici in tutto il mondo!
Oggi vi lascio un post veloce per informare chi di voi non lo sappia di già, che sono su Facebook e Instagram! Come sapete, Jet Lag and Jewels è il mio modo di condividere informazioni, pensieri e foto delle cose che amo, dei miei viaggi e delle esperienze e scoperte artistiche e creative che faccio durante queste mie avventure! Mi riempie di una gioia profonda e infinita scrivere per voi e ogni volta che mi metto al computer a preparare un nuovo post mi sembra di scoppiare dalle emozioni! Visto che le mie giornate sono molto piene di impegni, incontrando nuove persone e scoprendo i numerosi talenti e artigiani della comunità artistica qui in Versilia, lavorando sulle mie opere all'Accademia di Belle Arti di Carrara, collaborando con altri artisti, stilisti e brand e viaggiando a Parigi e a New York per partecipare ad altri progetti ed eventi creativi, riesco in genere a mettere un nuovo post solo una volta a settimana. Per rimanere in contatto durante il resto della settimana e sapere a tempo reale quello che sto facendo, dove mi trovo e a che cosa sto pensando, mi potete seguire su Facebook a:
e su Instagram a:
Adoro condividere con voi le mie passioni e mi emoziona ricevere le vostre mail e messaggi con i vostri pensieri e riflessioni su quello che scrivo! Mi farebbe tantissimo piacere sapere anche i vostri suggerimenti e richieste su ciò che vorreste leggere e vedere sul blog.
Amici in Italia, Francia, Giappone e Spagna, siete curiosi di sapere di qualche ristorante o museo a New York? - Basta chiedermelo! Amici in America, Germania e Messico, volete sapere qualcosa di specifico sull'arte o sulla cucina italiana o com'è frequentare l'Accademia di Belle Arti? - Basta chiedermelo! Amici in Serbia, Africa, Canada e Australia vi stavate chiedendo di una boutique particolare a Parigi o come sarebbe passare una giornata passeggiando nel Jardin des Tuileries? - Basta chiedermelo!
Sono così felice di essere in contatto con tutti voi e mi riempirebbe  di ancora più gioia sapere quali sono le vostre interesse, in modo di poter scrivere di quelle cose di cui siete veramente curiosi!
Quindi, per favore fatevi avanti e fammi sapere e io farò del mio meglio per soddisfare le vostre richieste!
Mi potete contattare con un messaggio privato su Facebook o con una mail a: va.strickland@yahoo.com

Spero che stiate passando un bellissimo weekend!

xx,
Victoria ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment